The Hauserman Team
Hauserman recognizes that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance and are specific to each project. Our entire team is committed to working with each customer to tailor to these needs in order to provide quality service. We value collaboration and innovation in order to meet or exceed project deadlines.
Hauserman provides the consultative approach necessary to be a long-standing partner for our dealers and our customers. We will attend construction meetings, review installation drawings and assist with field measurement, report any issues of concern, and assist with any changes or adjustments prior to order placement.
From our project managers to our office furniture installers, each member of our team is experienced, professional, and courteous.
President and Business Manager
Business Owner for over 38 years with extensive experience in customer relations, supervisory, organizational, and operational skills.
Works closely with manufacturer’s representatives, construction companies, and dealers to coordinate installation projects throughout the country.
Provides cost-effective solutions for all customers in regard to travel expenses and job costing for all out-of-town projects in order to ensure the most competitive bid pricing. Promotes teamwork and leadership in order to achieve organizational success.
Business Development and Operations Manager
Project Manager for over 38 years with a history of concurrently directing multiple projects to successful completion through effective management and team collaboration.
Operate all aspects of projects including formulating quotes, submitting bids, scheduling, and overseeing field operations.
Encompasses an advanced understanding of customer needs with careful attention to detail and provides outstanding customer service to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction. Previously owned and managed a successful non-union installation company for 25 years.
Superintendent and Project Manager – Architectural Wall
Well-respected and highly skilled Carpenter and Site Leader in the industry with over 35 years of experience in all facets of Architectural Wall systems.
Work closely with Steelcase engineers in Research and Development to resolve issues found in the field during the installation process so that they can implement changes to create greater quality products.
Continually serves as an instructor for Steelcase teaching installation of the demountable wall in Grand Rapids, MI.
Lead Foreman and Site Leader – Architectural Wall & Furniture
Lead Foreman and Site Leader for over 30 years with extensive management experience overseeing multiple jobs ranging from small to large-sized projects.
Employ techniques to achieve predetermined objectives of scope, quality, and time management.
Work closely with clients to assure customer satisfaction. Assist Operations Manager to achieve maximum productivity from warehouse to job site.
Hauserman Install’s Core Values
Hauserman recognizes that its success depends on the value we provide to our clients and partners. At the core of achieving this goal is our employees.
As an organization, Hauserman is dedicated to developing and enabling its people to represent the company’s core values:
- Communication: Team members are always open to communication to deliver flawless service and minimize foreseeable issues. This process starts before the product is ordered until the last punch list item is complete.
- Reliability: Team members must always be reliable in delivering services. We strive to complete our installations through consistent, accurate and punctual actions to ensure our customers can depend on the highest level of service.
- Efficiency: Critical thinking and continuous improvement are required from team members. Acting smart but being flexible and open to finding solutions are considered keys to a successful engagement.
- Hard-working: Team members promise to dedicate 100% of their efforts to deliver the highest quality service and to go the extra mile for clients and partners.
- Accountability: Team members take responsibility for their work and own up to mistakes. We are committed to attempting to correct any mistake on our part in a way that enhances customer service.
- Honesty: Our reputation is very important to us. Integrity is an essential part of our values.